Friday, August 20, 2010

Prayer For My Family

Heavenly Father God Almighty only you know what is best for our lives and what lies ahead for us in the future. So I come to you tonight asking that you give me and my family wisdom in the decisions we make as well as in the direction that you want us to walk with you this season. You Dear Father know our prayers before we even ask Dear Lord, but I humbly come to you on Little Jerry's behalf tonight with the request that you continue to give him wisdom and favor as you continue to work things out for good concerning his financial situation. Let your will be done in his and Jennie's lives Dear Lord, so that this situation can be a testamony and others can see your light shinning through them. I also ask that you be with Julie, Philip, my husband, Little Jerry and Jennie and give them protection from the enemy's attacks as they travel down the road that is before them. In Jesus' name I pray this day, Amen

Thank you Dear Father for the healing that you are doing in my parent's bodies. It is a mircale what you have done in their lives Dear Lord. Please protect them and my sister, my niece Jessica and Britt from harm and the enemies attacks. Please be with each and protect every one of the Beck family members, all my friends, co-workers, church family and those I pray for on a daily basis.

I give you all praise, all glory and all honor this day and forever Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment